Wednesday, September 1, 2010

loans and learning

Today my Sallie Mae loan should be arriving in the coffers of IE. According to Google, the exchange rate is at 1.2714 euros to USD, not too bad. I'm not sure, however, how that digital exchange will all work out between Sallie Mae and IE, I guess I'll just have to see once I get my hands on my Caja Madrid account information. More updates on that later.

During my blitz of meeting up with old friends and spending time with my boyfriend in Italy, I've been reading Lords of Strategy by Walter Kiechel. I have to recommend it anyone like me researching a career in the consulting industry. It gives a really great into to the industry's history and tools of the trade. I'll be taking it along with me to the beach for the next two days, maybe I'll finish it between lying in the sun and the train rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment