Monday, August 16, 2010

i heart Facebook

Some very industrious future classmates of mine started earlier this year a group on Facebook called "IE MBA November 2010 Intake," and I cannot tell you what a resource it has already been. For example, this past Friday afternoon I posted a question on the group wall asking who else was signing up for the SANITAS health care plan. 21 comments and a new post later (all in a 4 day time frame, 2 if you don't count the weekend) we have helped each other to figure out what this service is exactly offering to IE students. 

Similar discussions on scholarship and visa application procedures have been hashed out on other threads. Since the school offices are sometimes overloaded with emails, this Facebook group has definitely become the fastest way to get information on our upcoming MBA program, in my opinion.

The only thing I'm going to be a little hesitant posting advice on is  regarding the apartment search (at least until my abode is secured). I feel like any edge I get on that with my budget is like finding gold! I am very excited to get the apartment hunt over with.

Now, off to read the new forum discussion on summer internships...

No comments:

Post a Comment