Thursday, August 12, 2010

packing

I leave for Europe in 8 days! Before heading to Madrid mid-September to apartment hunt, I'll be visiting friends and old co-workers in the Piedmont region of Italy. While I'm excited to go back to the other side of the pond, which has been my home since May 2007, I'm going to miss my family a little more this time around! This is the first summer I've spent at home  (Omaha, Nebraska, USA) since I was 18. It was fun, especially since all seven of my younger siblings are now older and have developed very unique and independent personalities. The hardest part, however, about going back to Europe are the baggage restrictions! I am doing some major strategic planning to get all of my cute suits, new shoes, plus my "I can only buy this in the U.S." items (i.e. Tylenol PM, baking powder...) in to the two suitcases allowed...

No comments:

Post a Comment