Tuesday, August 17, 2010

vacation vs. prep time

One thing I am looking forward to when school starts is the non-procrastination option. With a million things to do, and less than a million moments to do them in, one thing a demanding work or school schedule does is force me to work. While I feel like I've been more than productive this summer, I still don't feel my productivity juices flowing at 100%. I am torn between sitting down like a good little girl and starting my applications to consulting firms for internships next summer, finishing my self-imposed online math camp at MBAmath.com, and just sitting around not doing much of anything... oh the luxury of time off.

Today's the first day back to high school for three of my younger siblings, so maybe we can do some homework together tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment